Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Pictures - Noelani's Program Fan and a Gardenia Flower Centerpiece
Not much to post today in terms of commentary. I took some additional pictures of Noelani's program fan and made a gardenia arrangement for a family friend. The next week or so, I'll be busy teaching classes and working on orders so my new posts will probably be delayed for a couple of weeks while I take care of my wedding clients. It is officially wedding season!

I don't remember being so CRAZY busy this time last year, but it's definitely been hectic since... hmm... last year! Anyway, I'm hoping in between the crazy wedding season I'll have more time to add additional vase arrangements to post on my website to sell as well as on my etsy site. Those who know me, know that I'm just as crazy when it comes to doing more than what seems possible.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the pictures that come back from all the weddings I'm working on as I know it will be nothing less than spectacular!
The other good piece of promising news I received is the potential corporate client pitched the items I sent to them to propose to their end client and they LOVED my creations and there is a good possibility they will order my items for their venue! SWEET!!! I'm excited about the possibility of this client and partnership! :)


No comments: