Saturday, April 5, 2008

DK Designs gets Plugged on Etsy News... New Arrangements Posted to Etsy.com
I just found out that the people who write news articles for Etsy wrote about me and my little segment on Martha Stewart! It was a really nice little write up and so many people have commented that they saw the show and loved it! You can read the article at http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/etsyNews/article/dkdesignshawaii-on-the-martha-stewart-show/1547/

I also have spent a couple of days creating some new arrangements for my http://www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com/ storefront. I hope to continue to keep posting more items for sale week to week. There is a lot of interest and it's really amazing how many people really like my stuff! I've gotten so many glowing compliments and it's really an honor to be able to do what I do for a living! To be able to do something I enjoy and share it with others day in and day out! Here are a couple of pictures of the new items that were posted. You can now buy the arrangements I made for the Martha Stewart Show!

No comments: