Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Arrangements Posted to Etsy.com
So, in the midst of my dozens of wedding orders I'm trying to wrap up, clay lei awards I'm making for the Hawaii Chamber of Commerce (Northern CA chapter) fundraiser event, I've had time to make more arrangements. These are some of my favorites. The colors are vibrant and very spring influenced. Plus I think the flowers are very popular right now. Who doesn't love ranuculus, hydrangea, orchids, and peonies? Some of my all-time favorites - Tropical Punch, the Green Cymbidiums, Pink Peonies with fuschia coral pink roses are back. Even the oh so popular Spring Flowers Arrangement is back in a smaller configuration!

Visit http://www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com/ to order your favorite arrangement!

I'll be away from the storefront from 4-29-5/15 so orders will be processed upon my return. I hope during my time away from the store to have A LOT of new arrangements to post for sale! Business is booming and I'm doing my darndest to keep up with the demand and give my 110% to all my wedding clients and clay flowers students! I think I can qualify for Superwoman! Ha ha... The last 2 nights I've been up until 2 a.m. trying to get all my work done... Boy do I need a vacation even though I'll be working my vacation!

No comments: