Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DK Designs Interview Posted on the Etsy Wedding Team Blog!
So today, I found out as I woke up and started reading my email and looking at various blogs that my interview was posted on The Etsy Wedding Team Blog! The group tries to feature each of the Etsy Wedding Team members so that other members and potential clients can learn a little more about each member.

The other wonderful thing is that another one of the Etsy members asked if I would be interested in collaborating with her on a project/design idea. I'm really excited about it. It also got me thinking about how I can work with other members to help promote each other's beautiful creations. So once these collaborations develop, I plan to share them with you at that time, so stay tuned! :)

In the coming days, I hope to share with you as well some of the testimonials and kind words of appreciation I have received over the last several months from my clients after receiving their flowers or invitations. It is really sweet and it reiiterates to me that I'm doing the right thing and I enjoy doing what I do! Although there are days when I complain about how much work is ahead of me, but it's a good kind of complaining. It's a lot of work, but it's a labor of love kind of thing. Hearing the comments from my clients/brides is all I need to continue perservering and moving forward.

It's going to be a busy next 3 months, but we're going to take a short vacation to visit family and sit on the beach and relax! Of course, I'll still check email and obsess over what needs to get done, but it'll just be nice to step away from the studio and spend time with family!

No comments: