Sunday, August 17, 2008


A New Sample Invitation - Starfish, Aqua and Green Color Palette
My day started out very busy with invitation samples. This is one of them that I thought turned out very nice. Very different, but I like the textures of the patterned cardstock. The client ended up liking the starfish and the layout, just the colors and the patterned paper didn't work for her. At any rate, I just thought I'd post regardless to show a new design. The client initially said she liked the green and aqua. The reason I chose this particular cardstock is because it reminds me of the ocean. I love blues and greens because they express a sense of calmness and serenity. Perfect for a tropical destination type wedding theme.

Tomorrow is a busy day and the start of a busy week. I have one bouquet replica to complete, some vase arrangements, more hair flowers and start work on a few orders that are due in September. Vacation is sounding better and better. You have no idea how excited I am about taking a little break to get refreshed and refocused before the flurry of October weddings hit and I start into my end of year orders.

No comments: