Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clay Flower Bridal Bouquet - Greens, Whites, and Blues
Today, I finished another bouquet. Megan came to me via my Etsy.com site and asked if I could create a bouquet that she had seen and liked. She wanted stephanotis, blue hydrangeas and some green elements. The original bouquet image she sent had champagne/cream roses, greenish lisianthus, bluish green hydrangeas, and bells of Ireland. She wanted stephanotis so we added that and she wanted the stems to be wrapped with kelly green ribbon and contrasted with a light teal accent ribbon. I think it came out STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL. I feel like I'm in a English garden. It's the first time I made lisianthus and I think it came out great. Anyway, these are the images of her bouquet that I wanted to share...

Congratulations Megan and Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane..this is absolutely gorgeous! You are such talented lady...!