Monday, October 20, 2008

Gardenia Cake Flowers Going to the UK...

My clay flowers are going international again! This time to the United Kingdom. Another bride found me via my Etsy site interested in my hair flowers and had many questions. First her order started out with 2 gardenia flowers much like the one I did for my Magnolia Bride, Kristy. Dulcima decided to move forward and then she asked me if I could do her cake flowers. She sent me this picture (to the left) of her vision and the last pictures are what I came up with. I didn't have time to make my clay cake model (on my list of things to do), so I had to use my square vases as a back drop. :) Her cake flowers measure 5 inches in diameter.

I am excited about a possible client who's getting married in the south of France... We'll see if she can sway her fiance's mind this week when I send her a sample! If it works out, this order would be my LARGEST international order... bouquets, centerpiece favors, boutonnieres and corsages. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this one!

No comments: