Sunday, November 23, 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Invitations

A possible client of mine asked me to create an invitation design based on some designs she saw in the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" issue of the Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine . Her colors are Tiffany blue, white and light pink. She also liked the monogram border of another wedding invitation designer. So I tried to incorporate what the couple liked and created a DK Designs original.

Just when I think Tiffany Blue is a thing of the past, as everyone in the industry says is on it's way out, I get a lot of clients asking for it.... Hmm. I guess the trends are a little ahead of what brides want or maybe brides don't care what the trends are... they just go for what they like best! :) Which I think is smart. :) The key... if you're going to do it, then do it well and do it stylish! :)
This particular client was referred to me by my good friend Cheryl Shoemaker at Orchid Isle Weddings & Events!

No comments: