Monday, November 17, 2008

Clay Flowers for Christmas

It's so hard to believe that Christmas is only a month and a week away! Where did all the time go. Normally the holidays are somewhat slow for me, but this year has been VERY busy. I've been busy the last several days finishing up printed orders, but yesterday I sat down to make a ton of flowers. I have lots of orders and sample requests that I'm trying to fulfill.

Anyway, I decided to make some Christmas arrangements. I hope to post more in the coming weeks, but here's one I just posted to my Etsy site this morning. A tropical twist on the holidays. Sorry... you just can't take Hawaii out of the girl. :) Amaryllis flowers (double petal or possibly triple petal variety), green cymbidiums and green roses with some pine needle fillers and red buds. I actually contemplated selling this or giving it to a loved one. LOL. That's always my dilemma! I'm trying to fit as much as I can into my already busy schedule. I know, I do it to myself... I hope by the end of this week to have some cake flowers to also showcase on my Etsy site! Stay tuned...

No comments: