Monday, December 15, 2008

Real Wedding - Elizabeth & Marlon, A Destination Wedding in Mexico

Another one of my clients, Elizabeth just sent me some wonderful photos from her destination wedding that took place in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. She too had this to say in her email:

I just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful job on the items you designed for my wedding. I just wanted to give you a quick update and send you some pictures. My destination wedding was fantastic. I loved all my items and enjoyed my bouquet to the fullest. I packed my items in a box and traveled with them with no problems to Playa Del Carmen. Everything arrived just fine and nothing was damaged. I was quite impressed. My bouquet is still sitting in the same condition I received it. Here are some fun pics and again thanks so much. If you need any recommendations which I doubt since your work is fabulous I will be more than happy to. I hope to keep in touch. I know I will keep you in touch for further needs. Thanks.

What a nice email and some beautiful photos to boot! :) Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your destination wedding day photos with me and my readers! Best wishes to you and Marlon on a lifetime of love, laughter and happy times!
The very interesting thing about this wedding order is that it initially just started as a guest book order and then Elizabeth saw all the clay florals I did and was very intrigued. We did her bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres and her hair accessory as well. What a beautiful destination wedding!

No comments: