Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kara & Rob - Wedding Programs and Jack & Jill Invites

My client Kara is absolutely in love with my work. I'm not trying to sound conceited or full of myself. It's to express a point, which is that when I have a client who loves what I do, they tend to find more things for me to create for them. The fact that they can just go to one source for everything is even better for the bride.
Kara asked me originally to do her invitations and her favors. She recently asked if I could do her wedding programs and her invitations for their Jack & Jill bridal shower and pigroast event. It's funny that this is the first time I ever heard the expression for a bridal shower called "Jack & Jill". Thanks for educating me Kara! LOL... ;)So I told her I would create something and I've been so busy with trying to get orders done that she asked how it was going and I committed to her that I would get it done tonight. So...here's what I came up with for her programs and her invitations. I just love these two colors together. Well, I have to get moving on another invitation sample, but I promise this will be the last post for today! LOL..

No comments: