Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Items Just Listed on Etsy


So the 2 items I posted about previously that I had listed on Etsy sold! Goodness... They're selling like hotcakes! :) So today I worked on some more items. Some are items I've had, but just haven't had time to photograph and list. The other two I just made today which are the floral arrangements. The plumeria one was listed for 10 minutes and sold! It's so exciting. :) It's just like the level of sales after I was on the Martha Stewart Show.At any rate, tonight I have to work on my sales tax filing with the State and work on some invitation samples for my client. More than likely no more flower making until tomorrow morning. Don't miss out. The below item is still for sale as well as the hair flowers, but they might go fast!

No comments: