Monday, May 18, 2009

Boutonnieres and Corsages for a Destination France Bride

I have a destination France bride who contacted me after seeing the floral arrangement in In Style Weddings magazine via Estilo Weddings. She asked me if I could create her bridal party flowers and centerpieces. So since her wedding is in August but she and her groom are traveling back and forth before then, she asked me if I could do some of the pieces for her. Here's the first of the order, the boutonnieres and corsages. She asked her family and her fiance's family to decide what they wanted for their boutonniere and corsage so each one got to decide. It was my first time making a closed center camelia and my first time doing a carnation. Not bad.

Here are the pictures.. Enjoy... Now back to work on 110 wedding favors...






No comments: