Monday, May 25, 2009

My Tennessee Bride's Order - Part II

It's been a busy holiday weekend of flower making and finishing orders for various clients. The biggest one that I had to get out in tomorrow's mail is Kacee's Tiffany Blue inspired flower order! Here are the remaining pieces I created for her. 6 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 groomsmen boutonnieres, 2 ring bearer boutonnieres, 2 father boutonnieres, 8 usher/family/minister boutonnieres, and 6 corsages!

It's always such a great feeling when the order is packed and ready to ship. A sense of accomplishment and relief because the bride loves the photos and is excited about the big box of flowers she is about to receive. I'll be posting a few more entries on other projects I'm working on. But in the meantime, I would like to send my Best Wishes to Kacee and James! Happy Wedding Day!




No comments: