Monday, July 27, 2009

The final pieces of Joyce's order...

As I write this blog post, Joyce and her fiance are driving down from San Francisco because Joyce is anxious to pick up her order and didn't want to wait until Friday. Who could blame her?! :)
The last pieces of her order were the two boutonnieres and the 30 orchid flower favor boxes. So without further ado... here they are! I'm glad this order is complete and ready to be picked up because that means now I can cross it off of my long list of orders to do and move onto the next one. I'm excited about the next blog post (more butterflies, flowers with crystals and a BIG BLACK BEE!)... LOL, you'll just have to wait and see.
All my best wishes to Joyce and Chris on their wedding day!

2 comments:

marie christine said...

I especially love the favor boxes and I love this brillant orange so now in mind a plan for another order ?? !!!
Thanks for the photos !

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
You ever so AMAZE ME!
I am just breathless!!!!
I am SOOOO IN LOVE with your work!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I need to get in gear and feature you on my blog!!!!
:D