Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bouquet Replica

Sorry for the lag in the blog posts this week. I've been a little busy with orders this week, taking my son to swim classes and worrying about my mother-in-law's health. I wanted however to share with you some of the projects I've been working on. I have one exciting one I hope to share more about tomorrow. Until then, here is the replica bouquet my client, Kreslyn asked me to recreate for her. She was so bummed that her bridal bouquet is all dried up and looking rather brown. So she contacted me and asked if I could recreate it for her. The pictures she gave me were not the best because her professional photos were destroyed, but we were able to piece together what was in it with the help of her florist, the photos from family and friends, etc.
Kreslyn's bouquet had mini callas, Vendela cream roses, white freesia and white dendrobium orchids. I'm actually quite pleased with the bouquet and it looks pretty close to the photos she sent me (at least I think so). :)

Clay flowers are a great way to have your bridal bouquet replicated if you choose fresh flowers or weren't able to have them preserved.

1 comment:

marie christine said...

What a lovely bouquet and a wonderful idea, I believe every women would love to keep her bridal bouquet for a long long long time !