Sunday, September 20, 2009

Real Wedding - Joyce & Christian

One thing I love about what I do is obviously working with my couples on creating their unique style they envision, but I also enjoy working with some really wonderful and very talented wedding professionals. The photographers who capture my artistry who I have had the opportunity to work with over the years are truly amazing. Many of them I have never even met, but I'm grateful to them because they so kindly share the photos with me so that I can showcase them on my blog and website.
Joyce and Christian hired me to create the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, cake topper and favors. They recently got married earlier this month at SeaWatch Restaurant in Wailea, Maui. The SeaWatch Restaurant is the place where my clients, Alyssa and Daniel got married this past December and the SeaWatch Restaurant does a great job with their weddings and special events.
Stewart Pinsky was their photographer. Stewart was responsible for getting Mae & Jeremy's wedding featured on theknot.com which has brought me a ton of business over the last year and a half! I was so happy to hear he also worked on this wedding.
Just a couple of days ago I received a package from Stewart with the photos from Joyce and Christian's 20's vintage style wedding. I almost feel like it's a "speak-easy" style wedding when I see their photos.If you are interested in hiring Stewart for your destination Maui wedding, you can see more of his wonderful photography at www.mauiweddinggallery.com. Thank you again Stewart for sharing Joyce & Christian's wedding images with me and my readers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is JUST AMAZING!
You make such fabulous pieces!
Your bouquets are always to die for but I LOVE The matching Boutonnieres!!! FABULOUS!!!
...and then there's the cake topper and favors!
PHEW!!!!
Simply Amazing!!!!