Thursday, December 10, 2009

DK Designs Featured on WhoWhatWeddings.com

A week or so ago, Barnaby Draper Studios contacted me to see if I could provide him with a DIY video of me in action making clay flowers. I sent him over the recording of when I did the Martha Stewart Show. You may ask why Barnaby Draper Studios wanted a video since he's a famed lifestyle/wedding/celebrity photographer. Well, BDS not only does amazing photography, but videography as well!. Together their company provides clientele with the best of the best photography and videography worldwide!

The BDS team decided to join forces with Los Angeles based, Leila and Kellee Khalil of Be Inspired PR (who's clientele and portfolio is also TOP NOTCH) to create a website on the "who", the "what" the "wear" and the "d i why" of weddings. I love the play on words. So cute. :) They launched during fashion week in NYC where all the top wedding gown designers showed their 2010 line of amazing dresses. They interviewed top gown designers, wedding bloggers, bridal magazine publishers and more.

I was honored to say the least that they felt I was worthy to be part of their "d i why" section of the website!
I love watching the video interviews with the top wedding professionals in the industry. It's an ingenious concept to pool the talents of some amazing professionals to create a website that has a pulse of all the latest, hottest inside scoop on all things weddings!
I had the privilege of Barnaby Draper Studios to photograph one of my cake toppers I did for my bride. I honestly didn't know who he was since I don't know any NYC photographers. When I researched him I was so blown away because he photographs the likes of Dave Matthews and John Mayer. I think the thing I was more impressed with was how down to earth, genuinely nice he and his other business partner, Nicole Steakley were. So professional and just downright nice! The above photo is just one of the images BDS took of my cake topper!

Definitely check out WhoWhatWeddings.com and bookmark their site so you can read and watch about all the greatest and latest things the wedding industry has to offer brides & grooms!

No comments: