Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Estilo Weddings Announces Partnership with DK Designs

Are you ready for some amazing wedding products that give you a unique and stylish look to your wedding? Well, without further ado, Estilo Weddings announced today their official reopening of their online store! This is what I have been working on for the last couple of months. Maria Ryan is an amazing woman, entrepreneur and now working mother. She took a break last year to make time for the arrival of her son. I have to imagine it must have been one of the hardest decisions to make, but I think overall, a good one. Now she's back and Estilo Weddings is better than ever!
Maria contacted me in October and gave me a LONG laundry list of what she had envisioned for the new line - ring pillows, favors, hair flowers, single flower bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers and more. While we have launched about 85% of the product line, there will be more to come in the coming weeks and months. As some of you know, Estilo Weddings didn't make public who's clay flowers they were selling, but those of you who know me know that it was my work. This year because the line is SO extensive and crosses so many categories, Maria thought it would be the perfect time to announce the partnership since many of the designs are exclusive to Estilo Weddings. Meaning if you're looking for many of these items on my Etsy shop will not find them. You will only be able to purchase many of these items through Estilo Weddings! Below is just one of the beautiful clay flower products you'll find in her online store - single flower bouquets!
2010 is proving to be a great year and although it got off to a slow start, I suspect that it's going to be crazier than ever and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. I'm very thankful for Maria believing in me and my products and seeing that clay flowers are a great eco-friendly alternative to fresh There are some amazing products so don't wait, go check out here site!

Definitely bookmark these pages and share with all the brides you know out there! Maria also has a great blog that keeps up with the latest trends and all things that inspire her that are stylish and unique!

Estilo Weddings website - www.estiloweddings.com
Estilo Weddings Blog - www.estiloweddings.com/blog

4 comments:

TraceyP said...

BRAVO! Great, cool beans for you and DK Designs! So proud, standing O, clapping with a big hug too! All the Best! :)

veena said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!wonderful news. good luck to you

Evonne & Darren Photography said...

Congrats, Diane! How do you find time to do everything that you do? You have a clone or something? You are amazing!

marie christine said...

I agree with the last comment, how do you find time ?!!!
Congratulations !