Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sharon & Ryan's Wedding Featured in Pacific Rim Weddings Magaine

I have been dying to get a copy of the Winter/Spring 2010 issue of Pacific Weddings magazine. It came out a week or so ago, but has not hit the mainland stores just yet. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek from the Mauna Lani's director of Weddings and then my bride told me it was also featured on Toby Hoogs' blog. Thank you Toby for allowing me to use your copy of the images from the magazine.
The above image is of the phaleanopsis cake flowers and bamboo I created out of clay for Sharon and Ryan. This was a recreation of an inspiration photo that Toby himself took of another wedding that Sharon fell in love with. The Mauna Lani pastry chefs did a great job recreating the cake and look.
The above image of the starfish place card is another element I helped Sharon with. I did her wedding invitations, table cards, place cards and wedding programs for her beautiful Hawaiian wedding. Her brother officiated the ceremony. Their story was very touching and you could feel the love they share not only from the words but also from the beautiful images Toby captured.

I'm so blessed that my work has yet again been highlighted in another magazine. Sharon and Ryan are such a wonderful couple. They were fun to work with and it was nice to create what they had envisioned for their wedding day details.It's a true pleasure to work with wonderfully talented wedding professionals and equally wonderful clients. I'm truly honored to have my work featured in such a wonderful destination wedding magazine!

1 comment:

marie christine said...

I wish I could buy this magazine in France !