Thursday, May 27, 2010

75 Rose & Hydrangea Clusters for Wedding Reception Napkin Rings

Fellow Etsy artisan Dorana contacted me last week to ask if I could help her with her sister's wedding. If you recall, I did the wedding flowers for Dorana's wedding last December. Dorana is the creator of www.myhandmaderegistry.com.

Granted her sister has said, "NO" to every little thing Dorana is trying to help her with. You know how it goes, you don't want your family to spend money on your wedding and you'll figure it out on your own. Dorana is so excited for her sister's wedding that she wants to help make it perfect so she's enlisted the help of many Etsy wedding artisans to make it happen.She asked if I could make napkin rings. She wanted mini roses with 2 hydrangea blossoms, all white with yellow centers for the hydrangeas. Due to the short lead time I told her I could make the flowers if she could do the ring. So it's a team effort and I'm excited to see how it turns out. :) She said if her sister doesn't like it she intends to use these lovely napkin ring flowers for other special occasions down the road as there will be many.

These are just a few photos of the 75 clusters of flowers I created in a total of 6 hours if that.

No comments: