Sunday, May 9, 2010

Having Fun with my New Macro Lens




I've been wanting to buy myself a new macro lens, but as you know they are not cheap. I finally bit the bullet and invested in one and I've been having fun the last few days playing with it. I have to say, it's my new favorite lens! :) These are some shots I took of clay flowers and fresh flowers. :) The colors are so vibrant and the detail is amazing. I love how it can make the picture look almost like a painting too. This was my Mother's Day gift to myself. :) Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's in the world who have touched our lives!

1 comment:

Aimee Boyle said...

Hi Diane,

Its good to hear you had a great time with your hubby, Aidan and your dog!
Its also good to know that Aidan is feeling better now.
Happy Mother's Day (belated) and love your new photos using your macro lens.
I'd been wanting to buy one too but not very familiar with brands etc. I have an Olympus DLSR.
Let me know what macro lens you have--
These close-up photos are really beautiful!