Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bridal Shower Tea Centerpieces

A few weeks ago as we were leaving to go on vacation, I got a message from a bride who was really interested in my teapot arrangements. We had several email exchanges and she asked if I could make teapots with her favorite flowers. Those flowers are cherry blossoms, lavender hydrangeas, lavender hyacinth, pink and white sweet peas. I was planning initially to make them in my mini teapots, but one of my other brides who also had a bridal shower tea gave me a ton of her larger teapots and thought this would be perfect for this order.
So, I just finished 5 teapots with these exact flowers. These make great centerpieces as well as gifts to special family and friends who helped throw the bridal shower or maybe as the prize for winning a bridal shower game!
I'm looking forward to working with my bride as she's interested in having me help her with her bouquets and wedding reception centerpieces! This would be a BIG order for me especially since they'll be flying to Oahu for the wedding!Things are very busy in the studio. Lots of orders to continue to fulfill. More photos early next week on other projects I'm working on.

No comments: