Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More photos of the 30 year project...

I've been busy working on the collaboration piece I'm doing with Myrna. I've got 4 of my 5 boxes of flowers completed. Tomorrow I will be working on my shades of pink box. I am loving how each box is completely different, but how they all seem to compliment one another. The white and green box took a lot more flowers that I had planned on, but it's another one of my favorite combination of colors. I also like how there are hues of yellow, purples, and corals that tie in the other colors in the other boxes.The white and green box contains cymbidium orchids, chrysanthemums, tuberose, lily of the valley, gardenias, viburnum, ranunculus and hydrangea.
The yellow and cream box contains, cattleya orchids, plum blossoms, freesia, English garden roses, dog roses, lisianthus and ranunculus.

One more box to complete and I hope to have photos to share on Friday. Myrna's hard at work on her vignettes and I'm excited to put the final piece together later next week!

1 comment:

SpryOnTheWall said...

Just gorgeous - it was funny because I was just talking to someone about what you do and that if I had known about you when I had my wedding I would have had you make my bouquet. I love seeing what you are working on!