Monday, June 27, 2011

Custom Floral Arrangement - Phaleanopsis Orchids, Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Roses and Sweet Peas

One of my friends and past clients asked me if I could create a custom piece for her sister who just graduated with her PhD in Nursing. We had discussed maybe created a gift for her a couple of years ago for Christmas, but she decided to wait and gift her sister for this momentous occasion.
She saw one of my previous arrangements I did for another client but asked me to include magenta and a little bit of tropical. I gave her some ideas and she decided to go with phaleanopsis orchids. I think it came out beautifully and so does my friend. :)
Another custom floral arrangement to share tomorrow with you for another repeat client and fellow blogger, for her daughter's special birthday all the way in Portugal! More about that later...

No comments: