Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pink and Green Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere

I finally finished this stunning bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere. My client lives in Australia. She wanted a pink and green bouquet. Her bouquet is 14" in diameter and contains peonies, David Austin roses, calla lilies, hydrangea, viburnum, hyacinth, parrot tulips and ranunculus. Even though the bride wanted all pink and green, I thought the callas would be better in white with a green edge since the bouquet is predominantly shades of pink. I think it breaks it up a little and makes everything come together nicely. This order is traveling all the way to Australia!Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon, but I cannot share at the moment. Believe me, as soon as I can I will let you know! For now, I have to get back to my wedding orders.

No comments: