Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall inspired arrangement

This past year has been challenging to say the least juggling so many things. I haven't had much time to dedicate to my Etsy site, but I'm starting to get back on track with that. While I love doing wedding flowers, I also miss doing smaller vase arrangements for people to purchase for their home or as gifts for loved ones.With the fall season upon us and the turning of the leaves (although we are experiencing summer like weather still in California), I thought it would be nice to finally work on some arrangements that highlight those flowers that make you think of fall.
This piece is listed on my Etsy site for sale. I have a few more coming later this week. I fell in love wit this wood vase that I found with it's rustic and earthy elements. I paired it with orange and green gerbera daisies, orange and yellow ranunculus, peach garden roses with hues of yellow and dusty rose, red and green hipericum berries and rose leaves.

No comments: