Saturday, November 19, 2011

Custom Teapot Arrangements

A past bride and client of mine contacted me recently to see if I could make some special gifts for her to give to her loved ones. It is so nice to hear from my clients well after their wedding and to be asked to create more keepsake items.
Joyce asked if I could make her 4 teapots to give as gifts - 2 small and 2 large ones. The two large ones are for her mother and mother-in-law. The one for her mother consists of stargazer lilies, peonies and phaleanopsis orchids.
The one for her mother-in-law is orange ranunculus, pink roses and green cymbidium orchids.

She also ordered 2 mini teapots. She asked me to recreate one of my Etsy arrangements, but in miniature form. Love how it came out.The 2nd one is pinks and purples with deep pink ranunculus, light pink peonies and purple orchids.
Joyce also asked for a peony hair flower that she could wear out for special occasions.

No comments: