Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally completed the big order for House of Orchids

LinkI'm very happy to say that I finally finished the order for my retailer in Australia, House of Orchids. It's been kind of stressful trying to get this order done as one of the bouquets is for a bride who is getting married in March. Yesterday I spent most of the day finishing up the last of the arrangements and the bridal bouquet.The mini teapots are very popular. I guess it's because it's a great little gift and a burst of color that's cute. Here are 4 new ones that Gennifer ordered.
She also asked for an arrangement for her neighbor of lisianthus, apricot peach garden roses, hydrangea and greenery with some vines. Love how this piece turned out.Lastly is the bridal bouquet modeled after a sample bridal bouquet I made but with the custom colors the bride requested.It's been a busy day today as well, back to the studio working on several other orders that are in the queue. More to come later this week!

2 comments:

Flowers in life said...

A very nice collecction, i like it so much !

yocuna said...

His work is beautiful and very delicate. I love it. Greetings from Spain