Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Listings on Etsy...

 I have been working on getting up some new items in my Etsy store now that things have slowed down a bit with weddings. This first piece is all gardenias in a lovely teal mercury style glass vase with greenery. 

(Please feel free to click on the pictures, as they will take you to the actual listing in my Etsy store.)
 This piece is one of my favorites. I had a couple of these mini teacups and saucers in a heart shape motif. I decided to make my popular heirloom roses in mini sizes. Love the English garden feel to this sweet little floral arrangement.
 I love the look of single blooms in a glass vase. This one is a peachy pink heirloom rose with lush green leaves in a petite glass vase with faux water!
 Vibrant pink anemones are sure to brighten your day nestled in a vase titled, "LOVE".
I'm getting back into making some new cake flower designs. Succulents seem to be very popular these days and I finally had a chance to make one!

More flower designs coming soon. Great for holiday gift giving or special occasions!

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

How do you make the succulents look so natural? Amazing!

DK Designs said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm happy to know that you think it looks like a real succulent. :)