Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Featured in Southern Weddings Magazine V5

I've been really bad about blogging in 2012, but my goal is to blog like I used to in 2013. I have been meaning to write a post about a feature spread in the latest issue of Southern Weddings Magazine (V5). Last year, Emily Ayer contacted me to see if I could rush them 6 gardenias for a shoot they had the following Monday. Good thing I had gardenias already made to ship her. I'm blessed that even after a few years, they continue to enjoy the timeless look of my gardenias. When I got my copy in the mail I was so excited to see how they used my gardenias.
V5 came out in late November and each issue outdoes the one before it. It's so gorgeous, every detail and the amount of work that went into this issue is apparent. Eye candy galore!
The gals at Southern Weddings Magazine did a featured on Something Old, Something New, photographed by the very talented Nancy Ray Photography. Here's a link to the images in the spread. I highly suggest you order your copy if SW is not sold in your area.
Thank you again to the wonderfully talented women of Southern Weddings!

No comments: